Village Green Car Show
13th Annual Village Green Car Show
A day of Music, Cars, Motorcycles, & Food!
Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021
3:30 - 10 pm in Village Green Park
Presented by Barry Brown Paving LLC.
Registration form available here - 2021 VG Car Show Registration
For questions, please email VillageGreenCarShow@gmail.com
2021 General Rules & Information
Before event –
The pre-registration fee is $12, or $15 per vehicle after September 4.
Mail to: 3210 Homeward Way A, Fairfield, OH 45014
Attn: Barry Brown Paving
Registration fee includes show entrance and eligibility for judging (must enter the show by 5:30 pm in order to be judged by 6:30 pm), Commemorative Dash Magnet, and access to the Driver’s Lounge w/air conditioning, snacks, and drinks.
During event -
- 3:30 p.m. - Onsite parking and registration will begin (early arrivals or groups should gather in the parking lot between Chaco and the Community Arts Center before entering the show). Vehicles must be positioned as directed by Car Show Event staff.
- 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Judging takes place
- 6:45 p.m. – Split the pot winning ticket will be announced
- 8:30 p.m. - Awards will be announced from the stage. Trophies can be picked up at the Registration table or after the show by calling/emailing Barry at 513-518-8608/VillageGreenCarShow@gmail.com
Trophies are awarded to the following:
- 5 Judge’s Choice (judge favorites)
- 10 Special Recognition (unusual, unique, special interest)
- 36 Outstanding Vehicles
- 4 Outstanding Motorcycles
- 75 Kid's Choice Ribbons
Additional information –
- Event is rain or shine, there is no rain date
- No "For Sale" signs on any show vehicles.
- No loud music from any show vehicles
- This is a fundraiser for the Fairfield Community Foundation’s Lisa Brown Scholarship Fund. We request your contribution to the Scholarship Fund even if you do not wish to be judged