The Fairfield Parks and Recreation Department is excited to announce that we are able to resume modified classes starting July 7. We are encouraging participants to register via phone to avoid face-to face contact at 513-867-5348 starting Monday, June 22 at 8 a.m.. Visit www.FairfieldOH.gov/Classes for a list of classes by age group.
We take the health of your family, and our staff, very seriously. As we return to operation, please be aware of the following modifications:
Community Arts Center modifications:
- The lobby has been modified to promote social distancing.
- Signage and hand sanitizing stations will be at all entrances.
- Plexiglas has been installed at the front desk.
- The second floor will remain closed unless it is booked for a private rental.
- Social distancing floor markers will be at the front desk.
- The senior lounge will remain closed along with all 55+ leader-directed and self-directed programs until all restrictions are lifted.
- Participants will be asked to remain in the lobby until instructor opens the door to assure sanitation of the class room has taken place prior to entry.
- Participants in children’s programs will have their temperature checked prior to class.
- Participants will be required to wash/sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the classroom.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in our programming rooms.
- Tables will be spaced out in classrooms.
- Participants will exit the classrooms from the exterior doors.