Ramped up family-friendly activities and food trucks will be on site at each concert creating the perfect summer event atmosphere. Different local non-profits, including the Civitan Club and Purple Monkey Project, will be at each concert selling craft beer from Fretboard Brewing.
All concerts are free and take place at 7 p.m. in Village Green Park at 301 Wessel Dr. in Fairfield.
- June 9: Blessid Union of Souls
- June 23: 90 Proof Twang
- July 14: Naked Karate Girls
- July 28: The McCartney Project
- August 11: Brady Seals Band
- August 25: Fleetwood Gold
Production is provided by Cincy Entertainment Services.
More information is available on the Summer Concert Series website at https://www.fairfield-city.org/861/Summer-Concerts.