FurField Dog Park
|Parks Board Rules & Regulations
- Dog Park
- Multiple play areas for dogs
- Pond with zero-entry edge for canine activities
- Shaded gathering space
FurField Dog Park contains 6.5 acres on River Road between Lake Circle Drive and Gray Road, adjacent to Martin Marietta's quarry lake. The land functions as the dog park and a future trailhead for the proposed extension of the Great Miami River Trail.
2023 Pond Schedule:
- The pond will be filled the first week of May, weather permitting.
- Each week, the pond will be drained Wednesday evening, cleaned Thursday, and open back up Friday morning.
- September 27 is the last day the pond will be open for the 2023 season.