Animal Control

Animal control officers enforce laws pertaining to animals, pick up and care for stray or injured animals, and dispose of dead animals on the roadway. 

Animal Complaint Form

  1. The Fairfield Police Department normally provides animal control services during regular business hours. In the case of an emergency, such as a vicious dog posing a threat to others, residents should immediately contact the Fairfield Police Department at 513-829-8201. For non-emergencies, residents may use this online form to report animal complaints.

    The information you provide will be given to the animal control officer, and complaints are normally handled the same business day they are received. While not required, your contact information is requested in the event the animal control officer needs additional information about your complaint.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.